7.02.2009

ON A PLANET MADE OF CHEESE

* * * * * * * * 

Welcome, FIFTY PEOPLE, ONE QUESTION. The project created by design studio CRUSH + LOVELY and production company DELTREE, records hundreds of street strangers, in different cities, answering one question. The editing is brilliant and each interviewee is so enduring - you can’t help but fall in love with each and every person (British boy with the “shit answer” is pretty dreamy).

 

Isn't it funny how the question: “where would you like to wake up in the morning?” can organize your priorities. Martha Stewart’s craft room or Hogwarts would be OK with me, but I have to confess the kinship I felt with the woman who replies, “I don’t really have the answer to that anymore.” My priorities are a bit of a mystery too.

Find more videos HERE and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment